The Modifications Committee administers the procedures and standards for modifications set forth in the Wyndham Documents and Design Guidelines. The objective of this committee is to provide equal and consistent review of each modification request. The committee meets regularly to consider modification requests made in writing by residents. Each request is reviewed on the basis of design, quality and enhancement of property values.
The committee has the authority to:
- Propose amendments to the standards, as needed
- Review all applications for compliance
- Ensure compatibility with previous designs as well as neighboring lots
- Monitor violations and notify the Board of Directors, if necessary
- Information Wyndham Foundation members of committee activities and any changes to the standards
The committee assumes no liability for any of the applicant’s responsibilities. This includes the performance and/or quality of subcontractor’s work, compliance with laws or county codes, environmental restrictions, architectural aspects which require a professional opinion, compliance with Wyndham documents or accuracy of any survey or staking. A complete set of the Wyndham Foundation Design Guidelines is available to any member and can be obtained at the foundation office in the Swim and Racquet Club, or on the Wyndham website. The various details outlined above are covered extensively in these policies and procedures.
Tom Hall, Site Manager