Want to reserve a tennis or pickleball court? Find the sign-up at Court Reserve.
Use of Wyndham amenities are for Wyndham residents and Millstone members only.
Contact Ron Calvert, Tennis Director at email@example.com for more information about tennis lessons and to sign up.
2022 Tennis Leagues
Richmond Racquet League Tennis Team:
The Wyndham Warrior’s Tennis Team is seeking tennis players to participate in the Richmond Racquet League on Saturdays. They are seeking to augment the existing team and seeking 7-8 more players. This is an open league and both men and women are welcome to join!
The Format is:
Singles – 1 Pro Set (8 games). Twelve point tie breaker required at 8-8.
Doubles – 2 out of 3 Regular Tennis Sets. The super tie breaker will be the 3rd set.
Two singles followed by three doubles and team has to win 3 of 5 matches.
All levels from 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 are welcome.
We will be fielding two teams this Spring…3.5-4.5 & 3.0-3.5
Jr. Suburban League Team Tennis:
This league is designed to keep the kids more involved in tennis throughout the year. It also serves as a springboard to other leagues, tournaments, socials & friendships along the way. And, is a segway towards school team tennis. Wyndham provides this on a yearly basis (somewhat limited during the Winter).
If you and your talented tennis player are interested in participating in the RJSTL, please let me know, so I can officially add them to my list of players.
The league matches would start the week of April 11th.
Boys & Girls Tennis Teams will be forming for the Spring season:
Orange-Dot Teams (Ages 7-9 yrs. old) Thursday Matches
Green-Dot Bantam Teams (Ages 10-12 yrs. old) Monday Matches
Intermediate Teams (Ages 13-16 yrs. old) Tuesday Matches
If you would like additional information or would like to register, please contact Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-360-7945.
2022 Tennis Socials
Men’s Tennis Social
To be updated
1st Friday of every month
6pm – 9pm
Ladies Margarita Nights
2nd Friday of every month
7pm – 10pm
Mixed Doubles Social
To be updated
6pm – 9pm
2022 Tennis Tournaments
Junior Singles Club Championship
Monday, July 11th – Saturday, July 16th
Adults Singles Tournament
Monday, September 12th – Saturday, September 17th
Pizza Social Friday, September 16th from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Finals will be Saturday, September 17th at 10 am
Adults Doubles Tournament
Monday, October 10th – Saturday, October 15th
Pizza Social Friday, October 14th from 7:00pm to 10:00 pm
Finals will be Saturday, October 15th at 10 am
Member/Member & Member/Guest
Hours of Play & Rules
1. WSRC Courts are for members and their guests only. A member must accompany all guests during play. Children eight (8) and under must be accompanied by an adult while on the tennis courts.
2. Members may reserve 1 court at a time within the following time limits: Two hour time limit for doubles play and 1.5 hour limit for singles play.
3. There is a 10-minute grace period for reservations. After 10 minutes, the reservation is forfeited. Individuals who repeatedly fail to appear for their court reservation may lose tennis court reservation privileges.
4. For your safety, proper attire is required—athletic clothing and court shoes. Shirts required at all times. No flip flops or sandals allowed on the courts to avoid injury.
5. Only tennis and pickleball activities are allowed on the tennis and pickleball courts, respectively.
6. Pets are not permitted on the courts.
7. Please use receptacles provided for trash.
8. For the safety of all patrons, ensure shoes are free of sand (and other debris) before entering court.
9. Permitted hours of play are regulated by Henrico County and must be followed in consideration of surrounding neighbors.
10. Please turn off lights when courts are not in use.
USE OF WSRC TENNIS COURTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!